9.21.2014

solo weekend do's


The last weekend of summer has come & gone. I've been venturing alone the past 4 days because G is away traveling. So, I took the time to walk up & down the city photo shoot shopping (hurry up & get here Fabz!), farmers market visiting, & sunset picture taking; all favorite things I love to do to keep me busy while G's away. It's so strange not having him around. You don't realize how much you become accustomed to having the person you love most with you everyday, until they're not. And you wake up thinking they are lying next to you, but after a split second you remember. Not there. Ugh. I'm ready to have you back G! In the meantime, I'll be going back & forth between homework, Gungor & outings. This weekend I've had a variety of things hitting me. God has been so good to remind me He is here, but it's been hard. For one, it's hitting me HARD that we are leaving Chicago in um..........three short months! Ah! I'll stop writing about it now because my heart is pounding and I'm getting emotional already. But that's one reason I love taking pictures everywhere I go. I already cherish these memories so much.

And I love this place. But it's true, I love it more with you G.

babysitting balcony views
anthro loveeee
TJ's arugula pizza, a sunset & a chick-flick for the win
I'm sure gonna miss this.

No comments:

Post a Comment