12.05.2015

a merry olive christmas 2015



IT'S HERE! Our second annual Christmas Playlist! And people, it's a good one. I think it's a perfect blend of folk music (that's you Gungor) and classical tunes (Frank Sinatra + the Carpenters!) with a little bit of something new (like Pentatonix + Johnnyswim). Overall, I wanted to evoke the hope and joy of celebrating Christ's birth into the world, God with us, with depth and a little whimsy. As well as feature some of the little traditions we have as family that get us SUPER excited for the holidays. So...this years mix has a brand new addition: music and words from classic Christmas movies! I know, I know it sounds too good to be true, but from Home Alone to the Grinch, it's all in there. I love how this years playlist turned out, and I hope you will too. Just take a listen and enjoy the sounds of Christmas. We love you Jesus.

*listen to our 2014 playlist HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment