6.25.2015

having & holding: year 4


"Who knows where this path will take us, but lets go forth hand in hand and promise not to let go, because it may lead us somewhere vast and amazing."

And the best part is, the best is yet to come! This year of marriage has been a whirlwind of adventure & serious trusting in God for everyday, then seeing the miracles come one by one. On our third anniversary I wanted to come into this year expecting more! Now, on our fourth anniversary the word I want to soak up in prayer is, deeper. I want us to grow deeper in our love for each other, others and especially the Lord. I want the love of God to flow so strongly in and through us it's contagious. And people will not see us, but Jesus. 

I pray for presence. God's presence thick in our lives. That we may see the Father's love, feel the peace of Christ and move in the presence of the Holy Spirit. I pray that this year will be the year when things shift. In Christ alone!

Thy Kingdom Come
Thy will be done
on earth as it is 
In heaven

Happy 4 years as one, to the man I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment