10.15.2018

Let's make magic!

Do you have lots of favorite photos of your family just sitting on your computer, and wish you could have them displayed on a beautiful album on your coffee table instead? Did your photographer send you a link to a beautiful gallery of  your photos, but you never had the time to do anything with them besides share on social media? Have you thought to yourself, "I'd love to make an album, but I don't have time?"

Well, I am here to help! In the past couple months I've had the opportunity to work on photo albums for family and friends and LOVED creating them. So I wanted to extend this service to you.

As you might know, G and I made the move to South Florida a couple months ago, and most recently started working and earning income again so we can move into a place of our own! For now, I'm working part time hours, so to help us with our move, we hope you'd like to support us while I make you something you will love and cherish for years to come.

If you are interested in a photo album for your family, please message me on Facebook and lets make it happen!

Image via Artifact Uprising of soft cover books


What you'll receive:
  • A beautiful soft or hard cover photo album with your images in the size you'd like 
  • An average of 45-55 featured photos in your 30 page book, or 75-85 featured photos in your 50 page book

Investment:
  • $50 for a 30 page book or 
  • $60 for a 50 page book 
  • Plus, the cost of your photo book and shipping from Artifact Uprising (Average $20-$50 total for softcover / $60-$100 for hardcover)
Image via Artifact Uprising of hard cover books


I use Artifact Uprising because it is my favorite photo company. Their products are amazing! No, this is not sponsored, I just love them :)

You can check out their site here: https://www.artifactuprising.com/

So, whether you'd like a book for yourself, or want to gift one (or a few!) for the holidays, this is a great opportunity to help you get your photos out of your computer and into your life!

This is a limited offer as I am only accepting 6 book creations to be completed by December 5th! I may open up availability for more if  I have time to make them. I hope to hear from you soon!

**The first person to order a photo book from me will receive $10 off their book, so if you're interested, don't hesitate to contact me**


More details!

  • First, you'd send me the link to your online gallery of high resolution photos after selecting your favorites for me to create the book from. You'd choose the cover photo of course!
  • On average, I take about 3-4 hours per book. This is something I want to make beautiful! You'll get to review the final proof for any changes before the book is complete.
  • Once the book is created you can order as many as you like! I'll send you the log in information to the website and put the book in your cart, so all you need to do is fill out the shipping and billing information and order away.
  • The $50 or $60 charge (depending on the number of pages you'd like) does not change depending on the number of books you want to order.
  • Half the charge ($25 or $30) is paid upfront through PayPal or Squarecash, the rest is paid when the book is done.
  • Your book will be completed within 3 weeks of initial payment. 

* * The best way to contact me is through my email address: tiffanyolives@gmail.com * *


I hope to hear from you soon!

Love, Tiffany Olives

The Best is Yet to Come



No comments:

Post a Comment