10.17.2014

myriads

As I noticed the posts on this blog dying down, I want to write a note to self and perhaps to others reading that it's ok. This week I attended my very last Missions Conference while being a student at Moody. This years theme was 100: Response Required. Because of the last few days I can no longer say I am ignorant that their are over 6,000 un-reached people groups in the world who have never heard the name of Jesus. Over 3,000 of those people groups currently have no planning strategies to reach them. We focused on the largest 100 this week, and the school challenged us to pray and seek God and ask if He is calling us to go and dedicate our lives to one of those 100 un-reached peoples.

I believe God has spoken and is still speaking to my heart. The process of sanctification is so sweet but also hard and full of wrestling. It is a myriad of things. But I know that I don't want  my time on earth to be a waste. To be one that seeks comfort, wealth or the praise of man. So where does this blog fit into all of this? Well, I love writing here and posting photos! Photography is a passion of mine & I would love for God to use it for His glory. But in this time I step away from comparison here and will not pressure myself to post for the sake of posting but write as the Spirit leads, whatever that may look like or be. I cannot promise consistency, but I hope to gain much more than that. I want to make space for God to fill my life with His purposes and will.

I feel so blessed to have a place to share. So many are killed for saying what is in their hearts today.
I will not take it for granted. I will proclaim Jesus because if in some way a stranger finds this space today and reads His name for the very first time, it will not come back in vain. 


"For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost." Lord, please help me do the same. 
Luke 19:10

No comments:

Post a Comment