8.23.2013

paschoal keys: part beach

VACATION!

What does that feel like again? G and I really couldn't remember as we were getting ready to go on our first one since our honeymoon! The funny thing is we were going to be vacationing at the same place we honeymooned, key west! My adorable grandparents are celebrating their sixtieth wedding anniversary (beautiful!) this September, so the siblings got together this past Christmas to decide how to celebrate. Many conversations later, Key West it was! A house was rented and our family vacation was in the making!

I loved everything about this vacation for many reasons. The pool & jacuzzi, palm trees & beaches & yummy key lime pie (a key west specialty) are definitely on the top of the list. Also, our family hash tag on Instagram was one of my favorite things & the best idea ever (more about that in a future post!). But, at the very top of my "loved everything" list, is getting to spend eight full days with my extended family! Living in different states is not fun at all, and I realize how much I took for granted when I lived minutes away from most of them. That's why I'm so grateful for our days in key west, and for the future vacations we'll take together!

This post will include photos from our beach days. We had many! In total we discovered four or five different beaches and spent time in all of them. What can I say, we're Brazilian & Brazilians LOVE the beach! Not everyone is pictured here, but there will be more Paschoal Keys posts to come! FYI - all these photos were taken on my IPhone 4. & if you know anything about the IPhone, you know the quality of the camera of the IPhone 4 camera is not the greatest, but I love taking pictures on my phone, and will continue to do so until I save up to get a legit camera, or the IPhone 5; which ever comes first I'll be happy with!

Family, I love you & miss you & can't wait to vacation with you again!

Love, t Olive

I LOVE this photo of Michelle! She's stunning isn't she?


love this outtake!


a woman of God for decades upon decades. I love her so. 

My mommy sure is foxy!
I love this face
The beach we honeymooned on over two years ago. *butterflies 

fancy meeting you here Melina & Danny!

2 comments: