11.04.2015

An afternoon at Birch Aquarium


After weeks of trying to get together, Ang, Nathan and I ventured to La Jolla to check out a little aquarium by the ocean. A couple months ago we went from living 15 minutes away from each other to 45. And now that I look at it, it's only adding 30 more minutes of time which isn't too bad. But nevertheless, it look a couple tries to meet up somewhat between Chula Vista and Escondido, but I'm glad we finally did! 

Can you find Dory!?
THAT face looking at the fishies...so sweet. (yes I said fishes... lol)
The outdoor part of the aquarium had a large pool where you could touch some of the animals. Ang and I couldn't really find any though, and Nathan was too busy flirting, but at least we got a pretty view. 
This seahorse called, The Leafy Sea Dragon ,was definitely my favorite fish we saw! I mean look at it. It looks so otherworldly to me. And when it moves it looks like it's dancing. 

Thank God for living on the same coast as friends! Time seems to be going by faster and faster, so any time with the people I love is cherished to me. Hopefully it won't take me several months before blogging something again, but in the meantime we'll be enjoying our fall weather (finally!) and getting into all the holiday things. I hope you will too :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures!! Nathan is so big!! Never seen a seahorse like that!!
    Keep writing!
    <3

    ReplyDelete