11.01.2015

this month: november


FEELING : nervous, excited, and like a champ as I prepare to do something I have never done before (read EATING)
LEARNING : that kindness goes a long way.
PRACTICING : self-control with buying Christmas decor because these stores are k-i-l-l-i-n-g it. 
MASTERING : the nae nae. LOL
EATING : only Whole 30 approved food starting on the 9th with a few girl friends! we got this.
PLAYING : Adele's, "Hello" in excitement for her album '25'. coming about a month before I turn 25. *how timely
FINISHING : my old schedule at work to transition to having Fridays and Saturdays off! Thank You Lord!!
READING : "Rising Strong" bBrene Brown and so far it's been life changing. Big statement, but so true.
WATCHING : Christmas movies at the end of the month :)
WEARING : gloves! yep, I cant believe it either, but that's what happens when you work in the mountains.
WORKING : out again on a regular basis after finally accepting that our Cali lifestyle is not = to our Chicago one but
WALKING : everywhere is something I miss all the time.
TRAVELING : to LA for a day, and maybe to the dessert. Let's see!
DESIRING : all the chilly days for cozying up.
CELEBRATING : Thanksgiving!! I just love the holidays...

No comments:

Post a Comment