1.16.2016

uma tarde na praia


If you read our New Years post, you may remember that this year one my goals for this blog is to share more memories. More than that, I want to share them in new creative ways. I want to challenge myself to think differently, write differently and express more of what God is doing in my soul. I want to invite Him in so that He flows out of me, and a new creation unfolds.

For the blog, some creative juices have been flowing as we make way for change. Like these blog post titles, some of them will now be in Portuguese. I just love the authenticity of writing in the language my parents first spoke to me; it's the language I learned to speak as a baby. And it really just makes me happy! So if you can't read Portuguese and you're wondering what these titles mean, google is the next best thing! Lately, I've just been inspired. To use my hands creating new things...I think some of that comes from watching Joy the movie (love you Jenn! Yes, we're on a first name basis) but mostly I miss/love expressing creativity and being artistic. This year I'm focusing less on screen time and more on real moments. For the blog that'll mean less photos per blog post = less time editing = less time on my phone =  more time in the present, and more posts (because I wont be spending so much time working on each blog post). I also won't be announcing every post I share because some will just be personal although not private. I'm excited and so ready to live more intentionally this year! Here's short a snippet of today:

Woke up - energized
Afternoon - grumpy
Late afternoon - happy
Evening - coffee 

p.s. working on a way to make the vertical images not pixelated when they post!
It's the little things.
showing off my brand new pink sweater from my favorite place (Anthro) and my favorite MIL (Denize)
Ended the day with one last favorite thing, THIS coffee. I feel like I'm always dreaming of honey latte's since having one of these. Today's was too sweet thanks to not having any sugar for a week (thanks Whole30...I mean 6?!) -_-

THANKFUL. BLESSED. IN HIM, ALL THINGS BY FAITH.

No comments:

Post a Comment