11.25.2013

words from the wiser: love

"Love’s this life-weaving, a braid of a three fold cord, Love Himself in the center."

Love HIMSELF, in the center. I just love that so much. 

I recently read a couple posts titled "3 Marriage Habits Every Marriage Needs– because it’s worth falling in love again" and "Redefining Boring" from Ann Voskamp's website. Her books have touched millions, and still she writes on the Journal part of her website, wise testimonies about life. I found her words in these posts to be so beautiful and true to what G and I have been learning over these past 2 (and almost a half!) married years together. (& honestly, I just love having a reason to post a photo from my favorite day of life thus far)

So, in learning these lessons again and again, I thought I'd share Ann's words with you. 
Whether you are married or single, I pray it blesses you. 

May we strive to receive & to give - Love
to & from 
our spouses 
our family
our friends
our neighbors
and the people we encounter every day. 

Love, t Olive

No comments:

Post a Comment