3.20.2014

four things

SPRING!


it's finally here & the Lord knows we've been eagerly waiting! This four things is about all things spring!

top left: blooms! This week our local Trader Joe's got in some gorgeous ranunculus and they have been bringing in the spring fever into our home before the warmer days came. A favorite part of spring is the flowers blooming everywhere in the city. By may, Michigan Ave should be covered with tulips and I am so ready. // image via pinterest

top right: time outdoors! g & I very much love to take walks outside every night, and during spring time is when we're able to start doing that again. It's a sweet time I cherish to have with him because it's just us in a big city - walking and talking along the lake or through the streets. Maybe this sounds cheesy, but being together always feels like home to me. A time where even if life isn't easy or perfect, I feel so happy. It's the being part I really cherish. Without our phones to distract us or the TV on, being with the one you love is good for the soul. // image via pinterest

bottom left: new adventures! I feel like I'm commonly writing about adventures on this little blog of ours (not that our last two posts have the word adventure in them or anything... lol) and maybe it's getting repetitive, so I'll keep this thought short: adventures bring so many great memories with the people you love, so don't be so hesitant to go on more of them. That is all. :) // image via pinterest

bottom right: color! This past winter I was totally into neutral colors like no other; I felt like I always drawn towards grey, black, brown, and beige. Even though I still love my neutrals, spring tends to encourage us to get more colorful doesn't it? Well today, I bought my dress for a special wedding coming up this May (counting down Jen & Bruno!) and all I will say is that it is as far fetched from neutrals that a color can be! I'm pretty excited about discovering some new hues this upcoming march, april, may, & june! // image by me

cheers to spring! we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment