3.26.2014

eating: spinach salad

Do you struggle with making healthy food choices? I have always tended to, unless there are healthier options I can make that are absolutely delicious! This is so true for me when it comes to salads. I've gone through stages of loving salads, then avoiding them for months. But after creating this one I had to share it because it is so tasty, I actually crave it and I haven't craved one in a long time! After eating it for lunch or dinner many days this week, I hope this is only the beginning of my love for salads (again) and another step towards a healthier lifestyle. I hope you can try it & enjoy!


 Ingredients:
Spinach
an Avocado (+ salt)
Feta Cheese
Nuts (I use pecans)
Trader Joe's Champagne Pear Vinaigrette


Eat it with your favorite fruit smoothie & you're good to go! You can also add fish or chicken to make it more filling for dinner.


Cheers to eating well & thanks for reading!

2 comments: