11.01.2014

friend filled days: part Chicago


In continuation of the previous post, here are some snippets from last weekend when these dear people came to visit! Can I just say how AMAZING the weather was seven days ago? Really! It was in the 70's all weekend, and today it is currently 39 with off and on flurries! It's cold!! What a difference a few days can make. God sure did provide the perfect temps for our loooooooong walks (maybe too long? hehe) & photo taking! Still on a bit of a high from these days, so I'll be reminiscing as you scroll through...

Surprise!! Everyone knew Julie was coming except for me! Fabz, Jess & I were getting on the train to get our hair done when Julie was coming off the same train, so she ran into our cart before the doors closed and it was hilarious and surprising and awesome! After this weekend I have come to believe that true friends sweat for each other. (Oh I know, I've got a lot of sweating to do.)
"natural"
Oh, I love you g.
Chicago eats all weekend long! Not pictured, Giordanos & crazy eye things from the night before. lol
love this blurry one from Julie's phone!
ladiesssssssss (Julie stop talking and smile please!)
huge thanks again to my dear friend Fabz for capturing our love in the city we fell in love with together! Check out her site linked below!

Here's two behind the scenes iPhone snaps from our "walk & shoot" over the weekend captured by Jess! I love the second one in all its joy & sweetness.

 ** Please visit fabianephotography.com to contact Fabz & see some pretty! **

No comments:

Post a Comment