12.24.2021

a merry olives christmas with friends 2021

After an entire year of quiet on the blog, we are back to share our first COMMUNAL CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST FOR 2021!!! I had the idea last Christmas and excitedly kept it to myself all year. It almost didn't happen because I've been logged off IG since November, but after coming back for my birthday on the 20th (yay!) and my sister repeatedly asking me when the playlist was coming (love you Michi!!), I decided to go for it and am so so happy I did!

Thank you to everyone for sending in your responses! This is most songs I've had in a playlist yet! It's over 2.5 hours long, covers several genres of music, and has songs in three languages. Can you guess which ones? haha I hope you're as excited as I am to hear your picks!! I rearranged the order of the songs so some of your choices are not back to back, but some are! If you have Spotify Premium the best way to listen is straight through. If you don't, I believe it shuffles the songs for you.

My hope and prayer is that this playlist brings a little bit of cheer to you this season, even in the midst of loss, canceled holiday plans, sickness and pain in our world. 

This is why I am so thankful for Jesus - He is our Light, our Strength and our Song; He is the reason for Christmas and the hope we have and carry in our lives no matter what. Wishing you a very merry Christmas everyone! 

With so much love, The Olives



2021 Contributors: G, Fabz, Hannah, Renata, Priscilla, Kevo, Silvia, Jess, Michelle, Joe, Bianca, Lu, Ana, Ashley,  Tia Ana, Yonna, Merc, Kez, Juju, Julie, Ellie, Melissa, Thressa, 
Greg, Taylor, Kristen, and Milla and Les!

No comments:

Post a Comment