12.08.2015

whole 30 - done!

My freaking word, it's over! These past 30 days of clean eating have gone from easy to hard to stupid and back again, but let me say, I am so happy I stuck to it with the help of G and the girls! I FEEL better, SLEEP better, have more ENERGY and don't want to eat every sweet thing that's offered to me. Probably the most rewarding thing is fitting into the clothes I haven't been able to wear for months because they were too tight or didn't fit at all! Weight and inches were lost too, and that's really the icing on the donuts. I can't wait to have a donut, and coffee with milk and sugar and tortilla chips at the Mexican restaurants. But overall, I am not going back to my old ways of eating whatever I feel like whenever I feel like it. Because that just feels gluttonous to me now. And it's not good for my body.

I decided to share these Whole 30 posts not only to vent about what I was feeling during this process but to remember that we did this! It seemed scary at first, but we tried something new to better ourselves and came out stronger in the end. Change is hard, but change (in this case) was good and necessary. Now, on to birthday cake please! This years a big one. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment